The Ultimate Wildlife Hide designed in association with Simon King OBE
“A fully featured, quick pop-up form in strong shower-proof camouflage polyester for ultimate performance.”
Already TOP prize winner for 3 photographic magazines
- Twin view ports on all windows giving porthole and wide cinematography options on all 4 sides
- Low level/ground dual-window camera port at rear
- Base corner flaps which can be weighted down with stones either on the inside or outside. No ground sheet, this is a sophisticated hide not a tent.
- Moveable camouflage scrim material on all window internals
- Double-sided zip pulls allowing opening and closing from inside or out
- Zips and guy ropes colour matched for camouflage
- Silent cord pulls on all zip toggles
- Strong pegs and robust frame carbon fibre poles
- Extra strength material to prevent ‘stitch rip’
- Pop-up design. 2 bendy poles add extra rigidity once tent is expanded.
- Carry bag Size – Diameter 260mm x 150mm depth
“Simon King’s 40 years of experience of watching birds and wildlife from hides has led to him knowing all the features you would need in the Ultimate Wildlife Hide”
A percentage of the sales from THE ULTIMATE HIDE goes towards The Simon King Wildlife Project, charity which focuses on re-wilding degraded habitats for wildlife.