Our original design Oval Nest Pocket is a low-cost way of offering a nesting opportunity or overnight roosting place for small birds.
Concealing the pocket in the foliage of a hedgerow or shrub can be a life saver for small birds in cold conditions, helping them maintain body heat.
- Made of various natural fibres such as reeds and grasses (appearance may vary due to seasonal availability)
- Built in wire hanger to allow the roost pocket to be attached to branches
- Perfect for species such as robins, wrens, finches, and bearded tits
- Arrange at different heights for a variety of species
- Can be used in reed beds for warbler species
- Leave in situ / maintenance free
A secondary application for the pocket is for small mammals like wood mice, harvest mice or even for domestic small mammals like hamsters and mice.
- For more information on birds in your garden – GARDEN BIRD FACTS
- To help the conservation of these species please support the RSPB – RSPB WEBSITE