Our newly designed bird hygiene brush kit has green plastic handles. The brush set is essential for cleaning bird tables and feeders and bird baths throughout the year.
Poor bird table hygiene can allow harmful bacteria to build up and can result in birds spreading disease resulting in illness and possibly death. By adhering to a regular cleaning regime of regularly removing uneaten and mouldy food and droppings you are reducing these risks.
The two-brush kit consists of
- Extendable pipe cleaner brush for insides of feeders
- Length un-extended 355mm Length extended 450mm
- Double-ended toothbrush style brush for bird table tops, bird boxes and bird baths
- Length 245mm one end oval brush other end angled brush
The brushes may be used in combination with our an environmentally sensitive washing up liquid and warm water to provide the best possible care for the birds in your garden.
- For more information on birds in your garden – GARDEN BIRD FACTS
- To help the conservation of these species please support the RSPB – RSPB WEBSITE
Watch our How To Video with Wildlife World’s Ecologist, Chantal Brown here: