Yellow Cup Feeder
The Colour Cup Feeder is a simple & effective wild bird feeder with a ground spike that is designed to be placed in flower borders, lawns, wildlife gardens, pots or planters.
This sunshine YELLOW feeder is a new colour to complement our existing red and orange cup feeders.
- The cup has drainage holes
- made from maintenance-free powder-coated mild steel.
- Ground spike is dark green and is in three sections that simply screw together.
Suitable for all kinds of bird food including peanuts, sunflower hearts, wild bird mix, live and dried mealworms, kitchen scraps and or other seed choice. The types of birds attracted will depend on the types of food offered.
Clean out and refresh uneaten food after 3 or 4 days and clean cups with soapy water or wild bird cleaning product such as Wildkleen for good bird hygiene.
- For more information on birds in your garden – GARDEN BIRD FACTS
- To help the conservation of these species please support the RSPB – RSPB WEBSITE